This is a group health care plan that is established and maintained by the employer providing medical care for employees through a HIO
Need Help? Contact us
- Account Handler is assigned
- Health discussion on desired topics in the comfort of your offices
- Higher bargaining power on premium dictated by the number
- Open access to all Casemedcare Hospital Networks
- Higher cost limits to services such as dental, maternity and optical.
- Unlimited Outpatient services.
- Flexibility in operations.
- Maximum Daily Bed Limit
- Diagnostic tests, prescription drugs and materials
- Ophthalmology services
- Gynecological surgery (excluding infertility treatment)
- Accident & emergency, Intensive care & Theatre costs
- Blood transfusion
- Chemotherapy (preauthorization required)
- Dialysis on admission
- HIV adherence & nutritional counseling, 3 months follow-up, ARV’s monitoring & opportunistic infections
- Diagnosis and treatment of common ailments
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Congenital ,Chronic and Reoccurring Illnesses
- General surgery and emergency surgery
- ENT services
- Accidental injury to natural eyes and teeth