Relationship and Hospitality Representative
DEADLINE: 3rd March 2023
DEPARTMENT: Customer care
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Relationship and Hospitality Supervisor
First port of call for clients and is responsible for client reception, recording and directing to the next appropriate step in the client service critical path.
- Obtain necessary patient information such as medical histories and insurance information and ensure that it is properly processed and recorded.
- Contact insurance companies to verify coverage and benefits and provide doctors with feedback on coverage.
- Assist patients in understanding how their insurance coverage works. Directs clients to the next level of service after verifying insurance coverage and benefits.
- Follow-up with doctors and nurses to obtain necessary information to complete patients’ records. Process payments for services rendered and assist with the billing procedure. Provide feedback and information to coding and billing personnel in a bid to streamline accounting processes.
- Respond to queries from customers / patients / family members and insurance companies over the counter, the telephone and through emails.
- Keeps proper documentation and record keeping for Customer service activities and provides periodical reports.
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a Diploma in a hospitality related field
- 1+ year experience in a customer facing role in the hospitality industry and or busy business organization
- Excellent Telephone etiquette
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Customer service orientation
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Good troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain calmness under pressure
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the ones sent in the email will be considered. Please specify which position you are applying for in the subject line.