OVER 25 YEARS OF HOLISTIC AND QUALITY HEALTHCARE SERVICE PROVISION
fluent in healthcare
The new COVID variant: B.1.1.529
- More virulent than the Delta variant with tripling hospitalizations in 2 weeks and cases increasing 6 fold within Gauteng Province, South Africa the current epicenter of Omicron.
- Young people mainly coming in with severe disease, with 65% of those not vaccinated and the rest only half vaccinated.
- Keep tuned for more updates from WHO as more studies are carried out in the meantime
To Attain The Pinnacle Of Medicine
To Provide Quality Health Services In A Professional And Friendly Environment
Our Core Values
- Courtesy In All Our Dealings
- Accountability In All Our Actions
- Service And Professionalism In Our Offerings
- Excellence As A Habit
Years in service
Case Hospital is a 100 bed modern health facility located on Bombo Road providing primary, secondary and some tertiary health care services.
What People Say about us
Providing general and specialized health services to the residents of Uganda and the rest of East Africa.
Coronavirus Testing at Case Hospital
If you have symptoms such as a cold, cough, fever or sudden loss of smell or taste, you can get tested to see if you are infected with coronavirus. This will help us control the spread of the virus and protect one another.